Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

told Andre Johnson to look for a new team because he wont be starting.. and now they're after Hartline? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"We love his ability to catch passes, while in the process of falling. Very few players have the ability, but Hartline does and we want it on our team"

"Looking back at 2014 we saw too many TD's by WRs, we really want to cut down on them this season"

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14m14 minutes ago
One player not yet on the free agent market: #Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe. The expectation is that he will be, unless Chiefs can trade him.

One player not yet on the free agent market: #Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe. The expectation is that he will be, unless Chiefs can trade him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont even think of bringing him here please

Dwayne Bowe with a very Hartlineish 60 catches for 754 yards and 0 touchdowns last season.

I'm good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont even think of bringing him here please

Plenty of people wanted him here...none of them will admit to it now though lol.

How bad of a WR corp do you have when not even one WR catches a TD...smh. I'm pretty sure they let two WRs go already.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
Yes they are. RT @BradBiggs: Sources: #Bears are exploring trade options for WR Brandon Marshall. http://trib.in/1DYNtAl

The WR market could be getting crowded.

Yes they are. RT @BradBiggs: Sources: #Bears are exploring trade options for WR Brandon Marshall. http://trib.in/1DYNtAl

God knows he's the exact type of WR we need opposite of Mike Wallace. Obviously too expensive and I be damn if I toss another draft pick on Brandon Marshall.

God knows he's the exact type of WR we need opposite of Mike Wallace. Obviously too expensive and I be damn if I toss another draft pick on Brandon Marshall.

Could you imagine if the FO even considered the idea of trading a pick for BM.

Good and bad. Some WR desperate teams could sign some of these guys but the teams letting them go could be eyeing the WRs in this draft.

Man Marshall's about to play for his 4th team already.

It will be a buyer's market for receivers. That is why I think Wallace should think about a bit of a contract adjustment. He will never make close to the money he could in Miami.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 36s36 seconds ago
So technically, if you want your NFL team can trade for Mike Wallace, Brandon Marshall or Dwayne Bowe, and get all 3 for little to nothing?

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 36s36 seconds ago
So technically, if you want your NFL team can trade for Mike Wallace, Brandon Marshall or Dwayne Bowe, and get all 3 for little to nothing?

Little to nothing in draft compensation but that's a lot of cap space.

You're ignoring the fact that he's a cancer in the locker room. If he wasn't a cancer he wouldn't be looking for his 4th team right now.

You're ignoring the fact that he's a cancer in the locker room. If he wasn't a cancer he wouldn't be looking for his 4th team right now.

I'm not ignoring it, I wouldn't touch him if he was cut and we gave up nothing.

Just find me somebody with his potential on the field, cheaper and w/o the issues.

Back
Top Bottom