Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Redskins have re-signed TE Niles Paul to a three-year deal worth up to almost $10 million, per source.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Redskins have re-signed TE Niles Paul to a three-year deal worth up to almost $10 million, per source.

Clay's deal may not end up being so bad. Tight end market is soaring.

Small point with the Marshall trade: Many thought Wallace could not be traded due to his cap/salary for a new team. Calling his contract "untradeable".

The ironic thing is how many big "name" players are being moved around. We are apparently in a new age of the NFL. The "Trade Age" has begun.

Wallace is not "untradeable".

OLB Trent Cole Visiting With Buccaneers, Would Meet With Colts Next If No Deal

Oakland Raiders and the JPA reach new short-term lease agreement to stay at the Oakland Coliseum

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
Quietly, the #Saints have been looking for potential trade partners for OLB Junior Gallette, per a league source.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
Quietly, the #Saints have been looking for potential trade partners for OLB Junior Gallette, per a league source.

Daytona Fin, I love your updates, but you gotta change your picture. My wife comes and sees me reading your updates. I try to convince her it's about the Fins, but it doesn't work. Causing me to sleep in the doghouse :)

Daytona Fin, I love your updates, but you gotta change your picture. My wife comes and sees me reading your updates. I try to convince her it's about the Fins, but it doesn't work. Causing me to sleep in the doghouse :)

Wife asked me the same thing lol.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Chargers signing former Ravens WR Jacoby Jones to a two-year deal, per source.

You guys need to get one of these :lol:

private_browsing.jpg

My wife has already slapped me on the back of the head a couple times too.

IT WAS WORTH IT!!

Back
Top Bottom