Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 33s33 seconds ago
Brandon Marshall to the Jets? Who is going to throw him the football 15 times a game as he likes?

Has any multi time pro bowler ever been traded so much? Such a good player, but such a waste

Marshall has proven he is a great fantasy football player. But it may not be a coincidence that Marshall's teams never make the playoffs.

Also likely takes the Jets out of the market for a WR in the draft

Over/under on the number of INTs Geno Smith will throw trying to force it to Brandon Marshall?

I'm thinking at least 12. Maybe closer to 20. That's if both last the whole season... ie if Marshall doesn't dump Geno's body in the Hudson.

Marshall has proven he is a great fantasy football player. But it may not be a coincidence that Marshall's teams never make the playoffs.

We have to assume they'd take a QB if one was available. Hopefully Mariota. :lol:

Marshall, Decker and Amaro are a decent set of options.

not that it matters if you don't have a QB. Id sign Matt Moore if I was the Jets

If we force Wallace into a paycit situation he really has no option but to take it.

how do you figure that?

If Cobb walks Wallace would be desirable for a team like Green Bay. Maybe not the biggest money in the world but he would have massive numbers. I also saw the Ravens linked to Marshall, Flacco would be great with Wallace

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
No elite WR has bounced around the NFL in prime years like Brandon Marshall. Tells you a lot about the guy.

We have to assume they'd take a QB if one was available. Hopefully Mariota. :lol:

well word is the Bucs are pretty sold on Winston.

Jet fans seem mixed. Some love getting a guy of his talent, but others feel this takes them out of Cooper/White in the draft.

well word is the Bucs are pretty sold on Winston.

Jet fans seem mixed. Some love getting a guy of his talent, but others feel this takes them out of Cooper/White in the draft.

I hope so. The early word I remember was that Lovie was against drafting Winston.

Mariota to the Jets I can deal with. The bust factor there is high. And either way he'll need more transition time than Winston.

Marshall to Jets.

Expect Percy Harvin to be released

God Percy Harvin sucks so bad, and yet he's still overrated and I don't understand why but you can expects finheaven to be calling for Harvin when he is released.

All the AFC east teams are making big moves and the Phins resign Fox (in my huffiest sarcastic voice)...

Back
Top Bottom