*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 47s48 seconds ago
In all seriousness, for sake of factual weather report, we've got clear skies & warm weather in MIA until kick. Then rain chances increase.

For those not local, it's like 90% chance of rain today and thuderstorms. Not sure if that is helpful to us or not...

The field is absolutely going to be soggy after last night's soak, and I expect we're going to have another downpour this afternoon.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 47s48 seconds ago
In all seriousness, for sake of factual weather report, we've got clear skies & warm weather in MIA until kick. Then rain chances increase.

With all due respect to Jeff, who may or may not be reading this, it's a damn sauna out there. Come on.

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 4m4 minutes ago
Sunny skies pre-game for #Cowboys-#Dolphins. They're drying field with blowers, 60 pct rain chance during game

600fullriaantoniou-1.jpg

Wasn't even trying to go there today. :rolleyes2:

For those not local, it's like 90% chance of rain today and thuderstorms. Not sure if that is helpful to us or not...
Don't think it will matter. Cowboys are with their backs against the wall and will come out swinging. We don't stand a chance in my opinion.

NFL Network bold predictions: Tony Romo 4 TD's. Gotta be America's team to get smoke blown up your a$$ at 2-7.

I had to find a sports bar in Costa Rica to watch this game. They better win if I'm taking time out of my vacation for it!

Go Fins!!!!

Rod Marinelli is a tough DC to go against. Very underrated coach. Blamed too much for that 0-16 in Detroit.

Don't think it will matter. Cowboys are with their backs against the wall and will come out swinging. We don't stand a chance in my opinion.

Keep your chin up Spiff.....I think we do have a chance today. Cowboys with Romo have a good offense, but we should be able to move the ball on them.

Back
Top Bottom