*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Misi is active per Schefter.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Jenkins inactive.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Fins inactives
James
Jenkins
Stoneburner
Lippett
Hazel
John
Paysinger

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 38s39 seconds ago
Today's #Dolphins inactives:
Tony Lippett
Spencer Paysinger
Jelani Jenkins
Ulrick John
Ja’Wuan James
Matt Hazel
Jake Stoneburner

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 9s9 seconds ago
Rookie LB Neville Hewitt will start in place of Jelani Jenkins #Dolphins

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 12s12 seconds ago
For the 3rd straight game, Jason Fox will start at right tackle for the injured Ja'Wuan James #Dolphins

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago
With Grimes back, the Dolphins made Tony Lippett inactive. Lippett played 23% of Miami's defensive snaps last week

So who's starting at LB today? Vigil? McCain? Hewitt?

I would like to see Tannehill go off for the sole purpose of annoying Skip Bayless.

What are odds we:

- give up an opening drive TD on defense?

- give up a safety?

- convert 50%+ on third downs?

- Dan Campbell beats the **** out of Jason Garrett?

What are odds we:

- give up an opening drive TD on defense?
50% - Tony being back means trying to establish the run and work PA off of that. I think they try to limit the hits Romo takes today. Plus the weather looks like it's going to make passing the ball a little more difficult.

- give up a safety?
20% - If they are in that position again. It's very likely in my mind they go max and run the damn ball. Which they should have done on those other mis-haps

- convert 50%+ on third downs?
35% - new schemes means. Ryan using his legs and plays design beyond the 1st down marker. Genius I know!

- Dan Campbell beats the **** out of Jason Garrett?
If you talking about the final score? Then no this will likely be a close game.

I had to find a sports bar in Costa Rica to watch this game. They better win if I'm taking time out of my vacation for it!

Go Fins!!!!

Hope you have better luck than me...was on a cruise for the London debacle. Got up early, on a hangover, to go and sit with a bunch of Jet fans, luckily, they were the older 55+ classier ones....but still, it wasn't fun :(

Lets not suck!

What are odds we:

- give up an opening drive TD on defense? 99.99%

- give up a safety? 80% but slightly higher if Damien Williams play special teams.

- convert 50%+ on third downs? 0% I don't think we've done that all year and to my knowledge Bill Lazor was allowed into the stadium today.

- Dan Campbell beats the **** out of Jason Garrett? My guess is he breaks his hand during a celebratory post game handshake.

I had to find a sports bar in Costa Rica to watch this game. They better win if I'm taking time out of my vacation for it!

Go Fins!!!!

Right on brother!! Man Costa Rica sounds awesome... I'm going to visit one of these days.. shoot I might even live there. :lol:

I have a great feeling about Tannehill today, I think he goes for at least 350 yards and 3 TDs. He is really going to step up today, expect a couple Parker sightings.

Back
Top Bottom