*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Surprisingly crappy weekend for quality games, having a hard time deciding what other games I want to record, basically down to deciding which backup QB trainwreck I want to see. The Vikings - Packers game is the best non-primetime game by far. How ghetto is that?

9 minutes. I have no idea what to expect from our dolphins today. Yet another chance to prove they might belong in the playoffs. Will they take care of business or will they break our hearts once again?
Ozzy rules

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 31s32 seconds ago
Dallas will have free safety Byron Jones start at CB for Morris Claiborne and J.J. Wilcox will start at FS for Jones.

9 minutes. I have no idea what to expect from our dolphins today. Yet another chance to prove they might belong in the playoffs. Will they take care of business or will they break our hearts once again?
Ozzy rules

Not expecting anything. It will probably be a sloppy, turn overs and penalty filled game. The refs will interfere as well. I hope they play hard and are able to run the ball.

Yup, like he just said, a Dolphins win today and they're right back in the playoff hunt!

To much circle jerking going on today over Romo. Every dam channel !!!!
I HOPE WE BLOW THEM THE FUKC OUT!!!!!

Can't believe so many analysts etc are picking the terrible 2-7 Cowboys to win easily today on the road with a banged up non 100% Romo back? This guy is not going to save the team at 100%, and he is being forced into action because Dallas think they can run the table with him back? LOFL This is Tony Romo folks. He had one good year, and he is past his prime. The Cowboys team is dysfunctional as it can be with the criminal asshole Hardy and the biggest asshole in the NFL in Dez Bryant. Look for it to boil over today when Romo fails.

I want Suh to break his shoulder, collarbone and everything else in this game or I won't be satisfied. I want to see him being carted off the field in pain. I want Romo out of commission, PERIOD.

**** America's team. If this is America's team than I feel bad for America.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 53s54 seconds ago
#Dolphins win the coin toss & will receive the opening kickoff

Surprisingly vocal crowd already for a 4-5 team in wet weather.

Back
Top Bottom