*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Micro dosing psilocybin is way more beneficial, health wise.

yeah, thats my goto. I don't use LSD, primarily because I can't get from a trusted source. but .2-.3 psilocybin makes for a nice long creative day :up:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Just out of curiosity, Has anyone seen Hoops or Hayden Fox lately?

Hayden Fox was traded to Jacksonville with Branden Albert

I thought this was the draft day thread but I guess is turning into the drug thread?....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I thought this was the draft day thread but I guess is turning into the drug thread?....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I was just breaking balls about a horrible Tannehill trade idea, but apparently it sparked a conversation among the likeminded.

We still have ~2.5 hours to kill :lol:

I'm going to start cooking, I'll check back in closer to 8.

I was just breaking balls about a horrible Tannehill trade idea, but apparently it sparked a conversation.

We still have ~2.5 hours to kill :lol:

I'm going to go cook soon, but I'll check back in closer to 8.

I don't get out of work until 7. I'm heading to Frankey's Sports Bar & Grill with a few friends to watch the draft. It'll be fun. Ever been there?

[video=youtube;7ZDa6NhujEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZDa6NhujEw[/video]

Just out of curiosity, Has anyone seen Hoops or Hayden Fox lately?

Good question...

yeah, thats my goto. I don't use LSD, primarily because I can't get from a trusted source. but .2-.3 psilocybin makes for a nice long creative day

I feel like .2/3 wouldn't do enough of anything to me to notice throughout the day... but who knows. One of my favorite mind altering things. LSD.... wow thats a helluva drug, like you, it can be hard to find from a trustworthy source... when you do find some legit stuff though, mmmm.....

Hayden wants Obi. Fyi. And Haven't seen Hoops back since he got
Pinked. Shame

Tony Pauline @TonyPauline

Another source tells me signs are pointing to the Miami Dolphins going defense in round one.

Breaking. No sh--

Hayden wants Obi. Fyi. And Haven't seen Hoops back since he got
Pinked. Shame

Tony Pauline @TonyPauline

Another source tells me signs are pointing to the Miami Dolphins going defense in round one.

Breaking. No sh--

there's a 50% chance of that happening....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom