*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Hayden wants Obi. Fyi. And Haven't seen Hoops back since he got
Pinked. Shame

Tony Pauline @TonyPauline

Another source tells me signs are pointing to the Miami Dolphins going defense in round one.

Breaking. No sh--

Thanks Albert. Was wondering, because I haven't seen them on here lately. I always liked and respected their opinions.

Thanks Albert. Was wondering, because I haven't seen them on here lately. I always liked and respected their opinions.

Same here. Hang on I will get Haydens top 5 list.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I see hoops' name is pink.... is he banned or something?

Saw the same so ya thats what Im assuming.

That's it...I'm done with the Malik Bashing...New top 5

1. Hooker, just do it

2. McDowell

3. Watt

4. Reddick

5. Davis

I would think everyone but Davis will be gone. So trade down, twice if possible. I'd hate to miss out on that safety from Utah because of our late 2nd.

1. Trade down if possible
2. Melifonwu
3. Njoku
4. Willis
5. Awuzie
6. Davis

Prediction: Takk

Thats Haydens list.

I'd LOVE to get Hooker or Reddick. Unfortunately, I think both are gone in the top 15...

So my hope for 22- trade down (qb needy team or I've heard the falcons want to move up) and still acquire Willis. or Lamp. Or Davis. I think those are my top 3, given our position and how the lb's I'd want are projected... If we could land Willis, then in rd 2 get Cunningham or McMillian, that would be a knockout. Say they LB's are gone, maybe safety or guard is the way to go. All depends how day 1 goes

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/27/look-for-jarrad-davis-to-be-gone-by-pick-no-22/

If linebacker Jarrad Davis is still on the board when the Dolphins go on the clock, chances are Davis won’t be on the board much longer. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the floor for Davis is believed to be pick No. 22, Miami.

The ceiling isn’t quite clear. The 2017 PFT Worst Mock Draft Ever has Davis going to Washington at No. 17. The Lions at No. 21 also are a possibility.

_____

He has just shot right up the board... wow. I like the guy, but I was thinking a 2nd rounder months ago, and now he's mid/late first?

The NFLN Stanford lovein has started already

He's gone up and down quite a bit. Originally a first rounder, then a second rounder, now a mid first rounder potentially. Same deal with Charles Harris.

Well. It's about time for all those mock drafts to be insanely wrong. Should be fun to see how the jests and browns screw up this year

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Here we go: Bears are considering trading back from No. 3, per sources.

Hoping for a trade down for more picks. We need them so I'm hoping teams behind us don't trade up till WE are on the clock then all of a sudden everyone wants our pick

Ozzy rules!!

Hoping for a trade down for more picks. We need them so I'm hoping teams behind us don't trade up till WE are on the clock then all of a sudden everyone wants our pick

Ozzy rules!!

Just think there are too many teams thinking the same thing and too much talent there so don't really seeing it happening where teams get that ancy to trade up much.

Ozzy rules!!
I'm with you. I'd love to see Miami somehow gain another pick or 2.

Back
Top Bottom