*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Anyone who bashes Gase today has an agenda. I'm not the biggest fan of Gase this season but if you are a realist you have to be objective and give credit where it's due. If not for Cutler's dumb decisions and Stills fumbling the ball, Miami would be up even more.

We haven't won just yet and I know it was against the Broncos. But congrats to coach Gase and the entire team today for Dominating.
I know in the next few minutes threads will continue bashing every aspect of this team. But congrats everyone played well (Well Cutler..never mind)

Stockton and Sclareth trying to stir up some s*^t. Stockton is terrible. Someone's gonna have to help him find where he parked his car after the game.

Why is he an idiot for that? He wants to make sure the Broncos don’t come back, and he is trying to build some confidence in a team who is playing their first complete game of the season.
So you’re alright with kicking onside kicks, and him running up the score when he doesn’t need to. Build confidence against a **** ass team, and I don’t see how this was a complete game with the turnovers and mediocre line play.

So you’re alright with kicking onside kicks, and him running up the score when he doesn’t need to. Build confidence against a **** *** team, and I don’t see how this was a complete game with the turnovers and mediocre line play.
Can't stand the win hey? Love it.

Back
Top Bottom