*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
194px-Detroit_Lions_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

mRQdXRj.png

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

RVuaK80.png

OtZzhT8.png

WEATHER

MnqEYPl.png

A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Another win baby, this year Tannehill comes back from injury to lead us into a playoff run, Brock having done his part.

The Kitties will be wilting in the Florida Sun. Run left, Run right, Run middle, only throw when absolutely necessary.

I feel Os can put up 14 with TD's and get 7 from Frank or Drake & a ST's or Defensive TD = To get 28

Kitties 20
Dolphins 28
index.jpg

Key will be getting off of the field on 3rd down. Stafford is a crafty cat.

Lets go Fins! I think we pound the rock today.....200+ rushing yards and a low scoring game. Dolphins win 21 - 17.

If the OL plays like last week, we can run the ball, and Brock does **** the bed I think we'll be just fine. I predict a close win that isnt sealed until the final whistle blows... that's just how this team does things. 21-17 Phins

I think they'll have to run the ball to win this..lions had a week to get ready for Brock

21-17 fins

It's not going to be easy as it never is but we can do it. I hope it's hot and the lions melt in the Miami heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom