*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game will not be on here (Port Charlotte) due to the TB/Cleveland game in the same time spot....you have got to be kidding me wowwwww guess no watching for me...

The game will not be on here (Port Charlotte) due to the TB/Cleveland game in the same time spot....you have got to be kidding me wowwwww guess no watching for me...
Yea, its bullshit.

I want to know if they pull this same bullshit up in NY or in LA.

I doubt it.

Love all the optimism in the thread. I for one I'm going to try and take a natural stance until we get a few games under our new QB with Gase.

Man o Man! I hope this can turn into something special.

IMO we'll need a healthy combo dose of Gore & Drake to win this one . Lions' run D is one of the worst I believe in the league . Very winnable game at home . just have to NOT turn the ball over. GO FINS!

We'll see with Gase. The guy sometimes makes things more complicated than it needs to be sometimes. \

Run the damn ball and minimize the exposure and pressure on the new QB.

Simple really! Just like the Bengals game, make the Lions earn a victory. Let's not help them.

Surprise win last week which is consistent with the Fins who always seem to let-down when fan-base is expecting a win and win dramatically when all hope is lost.
Where does that leave us today? I feel like they should win so batten the hatches...Hoping for a Brock and Roll Fantasy

Surprise win last week which is consistent with the Fins who always seem to let-down when fan-base is expecting a win and win dramatically when all hope is lost.
Where does that leave us today? I feel like they should win so batten the hatches...Hoping for a Brock and Roll Fantasy
I’m bracing big time for a letdown game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom