*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Bokamper says Tannehill’s shoulder is getting worse instead of better. He said get used to seeing Osweiler for a long time.

I wish Luke Falk was still active on the roster if thats the case. I am done with Tannehill if thats the case he would be basically play like 15 games in 3 years?

Man, imagine if Parker and Harris had been living up to even half of their potential. Just can't miss on first round picks and expect to be successful.

Didn't parker play last week? Even though he was hurt? I guess he got worse. wow. seriously so useless

Live an hour and a half from stadium and cant watch the game sucks... Labelle,fl

Shame Parker couldn't produce for us, I don't think he will for anyone else so I'm not expecting more than a 4th so prefer we take a chance on a trade rather than a late round pick that will be wasted.

London games are so bad that Tennessee went for two instead of the tie because they don’t wanna play in London any longer than they have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom