*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7 | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressure wasnt there today like it was last week.

Credit to their oline and Stafford who picked us apart.

lol blamed him for the entire offense? Geez you Tannephin fans take any perceived slight against your favorite player really personal. I literally said "How many points did we score under Tannehill in the 1st qtr again?" You took that and ran with and just took it as me blaming him for the entire offense? Perhaps I was stating that neither QB hasn't done much in the 1st QTR so maybe we shouldn't put down Brock for a slow 1st QTR start. Although as I previously stated Osweiler has lead this offense to more 1st QTR TD's in 2 games than Tannehill did in 5 games. Maybe that means something or maybe it means nothing. It certainly doesn't mean that I think Osweiler is better than Tannehill because he's not or that Tannehill is to blame for the entire offense because he's not although he has his share of blame just like everyone else.
Why even argue with RT fans. He sucks. RYAN THILL SUCKS point blank.

What's frustrating about the Dolphins is that we are always a middle of the road team. We do enough not get a top draft pick but we don't make the playoffs. So we don't get the top players of the draft and we don't hit on our 2nd round picks. It's frustrating man. Hopefully we sign a few FA linebackers and a CB. Draft Dline and OL
Getting a top draft pick doesn’t matter. The Browns have had the top pick more often than not and they still ****ing suck. The Patriots have been picking in the 30s for 2 decades and still dominate the division.

This should be vomit inducing watching this weak armed trash struggle down the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom