Official Dolphin helmet/logo decals.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphin helmet/logo decals....

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been a member here for over 10 years. I am a manager of a C-store here in Wyoming and randomly met a guy that works with NFL apparel. He gave me some awesome stickers that actually go on the Dolphins helmet. 2 logos, the stripe front to back and all. Next week he's bringing me 30 more of the same package. If you are interested, please PM me. I'd be happy to send them out to my fellow Dolphin fans, free of charge. No charge...no shipping...nothing. I just figured I could share the wealth. These things aren't easily come by from what he told me. I put them on the back window of my car and it looks good. I've never seen anyone else with these. I'll attach a couple pictures so you all can see what exact it looks like. PM me if you're interested. Cheers. guys.IMG_20120625_192903.jpgIMG_20120625_192913.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just PM me to talk man. We can work something out. I really like the way they look.

I hope I didn't break any TOS rules offering this here. If so mods, please let me know.

JUst sent a pm to ya. Get back to me whenever possible. Very generous of you sir.

hey i'd love a set too for my guitar. would look so sick. if you have any extra definitely save me a set. I tried to PM you but it says you have the max quota in your inbox and cant get more messages hehe

hey man i tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full

Back
Top Bottom