*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BEARS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ok let's go minnesota!..they have the lead but only 6 points with 4 minutes left. If bills lose, we'll atleast be tied in second, well actually third since bills have tiebreaker. But still, fins got jags next week, so fins should and hopefully be 4-3 after next week.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Good win, keeps our season alive! Still far too many mistakes for my liking, both in coaching and on the field. That kind of sloppiness will come back to bite us against good teams. Still look like a .500 team, but I will take it!

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
Phew. Great win!!! Shouldn't have been so close, but our Fins totally outplayed the bears in just about every category. I thought they would have a terrible time bouncing back after that gut-wrenching loss last week but they proved me wrong! And I'm so glad they did! Tannehill is starting to up his game, the D is playing lights out, all we need now is a kicker that can make more than 50% and we're in business!

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The game moved quickly because Ryan Tannehill completed 78% of his passes. Not a lot of clock stoppages. :up:

Mudder1310

Starter
Reaction score
On another note Cutler didn't have a bad game. The Bears just couldn't get around the turnovers. It should have been a bigger score but I'll take it.

Not very satisfied with Sturgis. There are too many competent kickers to settle.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I wasn't able to watch today's game...only the second game I have missed in about ten years but it was nice following it online. Sounds like Tanny played great.

Top Bottom