*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

[video=youtube;GAk10RdgDOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=GAk10RdgDOY[/video]

It's a long long season, and I don't want to start hot and die down the stretch. If we could go to the bye 3-1 I would be crazy happy and this is probably our biggest test before the bye. Of course I want to win this one, but if I had my choice to win one vs the bills it would be the one at home later in the season.

I guess what I would hate more than anything else is for us to lose a close game after playing well and come back here to finheaven tomorrow afternoon and see 7/10 of the fan base saying how they hate Ryan, Miller, Hartline, Clay or anyone else who has helped us win games in the past. A loss tomorrow is not the end of the world and it will mean a lot more to the bills than it does us. I'm talking to myself as much as I am to anyone else. I just want to stay positive even after a tough loss. We aren't going 16-0 and we need to keep things in perspective.

It's a long long season, and I don't want to start hot and die down the stretch. If we could go to the bye 3-1 I would be crazy happy and this is probably our biggest test before the bye. Of course I want to win this one, but if I had my choice to win one vs the bills it would be the one at home later in the season.

I guess what I would hate more than anything else is for us to lose a close game after playing well and come back here to finheaven tomorrow afternoon and see 7/10 of the fan base saying how they hate Ryan, Miller, Hartline, Clay or anyone else who has helped us win games in the past. A loss tomorrow is not the end of the world and it will mean a lot more to the bills than it does us. I'm talking to myself as much as I am to anyone else. I just want to stay positive even after a tough loss. We aren't going 16-0 and we need to keep things in perspective.

I'll keep this in perspective after we beat Buff and start 4-0. :)

As I said in an earlier thread. Tom Brady, as much as we all loathe him, is a thousand times better than any slinger on the bills, and look what we did against them.. This will be a cake walk. I'm very confident in this game. Lookin forward to game time with you all..

Oh boy, what is this place gonna look like to tomorrow. There's no in between

I'm just gonna say it. If we go up to Buffalo and punch them in the face like we did with Pats, we are wining the East this year. Book it.

So many things we did not do last week. Clay, Hartline, and Gibson combined for 5 catches. Doubt that will happen again. Lazor has this set up well, as we featured only Wallace and the run a week ago. Any one of these three can go off this week, and likely will.

we are getting Jones and Jordan back so woohoo our defense is looking better all ready.

Can't wait. I want to see Tannehill redeem himself from his performances against Buffalo last year, and cook in this new offense, with better overall protection, and Knowshon in the back field, no excuses. Do work!!!!

All I know is the coherence of my posts tomorrow in Q1 vs Q4 will be wayyyyyy different. F the bills. Go Fins!

If Tannehill gets protection, the Dolphins win. It's as simple as that.

Major statement game. Yes 2-0 overall would be nice, but 2-0 against the division would be HUGE.

Bills fans are going to be nuts this week now that they know they are staying in Buffalo. I just hope the refs aren't...ahem..."swept up in the emotion". No calls on holding Cam Wake specifically...

Fins in aqua today. Bills wearing throwbacks.

Back
Top Bottom