*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Fins in aqua today. Bills wearing throwbacks.

The all-white throwbacks? Huh...interesting. Buffalo really going all out to fire up the fans this week....throwbacks on top of all the other festivities. I dig the aqua tops. We don't get to see them much.

Good more white jerseys to get dirty they will be red and brown when the game is over.

[video=youtube;Lxd3REzy7zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxd3REzy7zE[/video]

Back in '92 Louis Oliver had a huge day up in Buffalo. 3 Ints including one 103 yard pick 6. Hoping today that another Louis playing safety for the Dolphins has a huge day. Time to ride those Buffalo all the way back to Miami once again.

I am in a lounge in Nadi, Fiji; on my way back from New Zealand. I hope they crush the Bills. I land in LA at 1.25 pm, and I hope i look up and see a score of 33-10.

Safety Jonan Meeks being doubtful and not playing could be much bigger than you think. A. Williams his starter had a concussion.

Heres to knowshon laying the lumber in safety land.

So pumped!!! Been up since 4:30am! On the way to the game! Let's go Dolphins! Getr done!!!

THE SERIES

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 57-42-1 (including playoffs)
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 32-17-1
AT BUFFALO: Bills lead 25-24
AT TORONTO: Dolphins lead 1-0
LAST MEETING: 2013 at Buffalo; Bills 19, Dolphins 0
HISTORY LESSON: The Dolphins will be playing in Buffalo in September for the 14th time since the teams first faced each other in 1966 and they have a 9-4 record in the first 13 such games. Miami’s last trip to Ralph Wilson Stadium in September came in the 2010 season opener and produced a 15-10 Dolphins victory. The Dolphins also won at Buffalo in September in 1971, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1983, 1984 and 1993.
SERIES TREND: Things have been fairly even in the Dolphins-Bills series in recent years, with the teams splitting the last 10 meetings. Buffalo swept the Dolphins last season, but Miami accomplished the same feat in 2011. Additionally, five of the last eight games between the teams were decided by seven points or less, including the Bills’ 23-21 victory at Sun Life Stadium last October.
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...At-Bills/957022e0-a940-4c2e-bf55-533fd9dbaf4e

****, my long weekend at work just worked a 12, gotta work another 12 tonight trying to decide if I want to forgo sleep and watch the game.

We will see. We couldn't do anything against Buffalo last couple years. And Buffalo always has something for us when we play them at home.

I am not looking fwd to seeing Wheeler play. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom