*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

This one is for the early division lead. Let hope for a game without injuries.

GO BILLS!

I am not worried about the Bills dline, I actually think we got that covered and will do a good job against them, I am worried about our LB's and stopping their running game.

I hope you're right, but on second and third viewing (those condensed game cutups are amazing), I actually think our pass protection was not that good. Ryan Tannehill actually did a really good job of avoiding a few sacks by scrambling out of the pocket or getting the ball out of his hands before getting crushed.

We need to run the ball today.

I hope you're right, but on second and third viewing (those condensed game cutups are amazing), I actually think our pass protection was not that good. Ryan Tannehill actually did a really good job of avoiding a few sacks by scrambling out of the pocket or getting the ball out of his hands before getting crushed.

Another way to look at that is last year Tannehill would not have even avoided those. No matter who the team protection isn't always gonna be great

I think Manuel will have equal if not greater pressure from our Dline when they decide throw the ball. I think the Bills game plan will be to run the ball to protect Manuel. It also makes sense because of our injury situation at LB. It takes away our strength on defense and attacks our greatest weakness on defense.
Making them settle for field goals while our offense is scoring TD's will take them out of their game plan and put them where we want them. In passing situations where Wake and company and Grimes and company will be waiting for them.
Bend but don't break defense, force them to pass, and no turnovers on offense will win the game IMHO

Something we haven't done in a long time is play a full 60 minutes. Play 60 minutes like the last weeks second half, we got it, no problem. Go Dolphins!

I'm ready to see this new life OK team start what we have been waiting a long time.
Go know ll buffelo so they did not want to play next time. Let's do this.

Alllllllllllrriiiiiiggghhhhtttttt Miami

I think the team should try running the 5-2 again this week and just dare Manuel to throw the football.

I think Id rather have Peterson switch me than have to listen to any more of these goofballs preaching on the subject...

I think the team should try running the 5-2 again this week and just dare Manuel to throw the football.

Manual has hit on throws down field. I see the Bills coming out and trying for some explosive plays.

Got to make them pay for trying.

Lazor has kept some plays under his sleeve ~ and Ryan could amass 50 yards by running 5 times today ~ I do expect Manuel to be on the run himself ~ but I don't fear their scheme

Lazor has kept some plays under his sleeve ~ and Ryan could amass 50 yards by running 5 times today ~ I do expect Manuel to be on the run himself ~ but I don't fear their scheme

Yeah maybe we saved some stuff knowing Belichick, the scumbag that he is, would have been prepared for it anyway with the Thigpen signing.

Back
Top Bottom