*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

When?
In college but so does every 5 cent QB. In the NFL he has not hit the deep ball.

JDW is right. Dare EJ to beat us.

He had like 2-3 decent downfield passes last week. Let's see if he can do it on our secondary. I'll take my chances on chunk plays through the air from a bad QB over getting trashed by "JV squad quarterbacking" as hoops would call it.

When?
In college but so does every 5 cent QB. In the NFL he has not hit the deep ball.

JDW is right. Dare EJ to beat us.

ESPN just had a graphic from last week that he was the best of Week.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

He had like 2-3 decent downfield passes last week. Let's see if he can do it on our secondary. I'll take my chances on chunk plays through the air from a bad QB over getting trashed by "JV squad quarterbacking" as hoops would call it.

An 8th grader beat us twice last year so….lol.

No excuses this week. Let's get after him.

man i feel like its the early 90's again!!! shut down the run and we got this thing...

Starks is a tough dude. We will see how active he can be, but he is a rugged guy.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

on @AbramsonPBP · 3m
No surprise inactive players for Dolphins. Wheeler will be starting, presumably in a cast or wrap on his thumb.

Let's go Dolphins. :dolphins:
Beat the Bills!

10612-1.gif

One hour out!! Let's go boys time to take it to the Bills!

Always nervous about a dolphins/bills game. I hope our linebackers step up like last week. Something about how they beat us last year with abysmal backups that rubs me the wrong way. I hope these guys come out with the fire and determination they did in the second half of last weeks game!

But he doesn't complete them. I believe last year his longest completion was 20 yards or so. Last week like 10 yards.

As long as a QB does not connect on those deep throws any defense will dare the QB to beat them. That goes for Tannehill as well.

And Tannehill beat us or have we forgotten the fumble which put the Bills into FG range in the last couple minutes at home.

Have we forgotten the pathetic oline from last year? Tannehill was under extreme pressure the last 4 games of the season.
We all realize that the fumble was a big play for the Bills and cost us the game
This is a new year, new OL coach and different players. I doubt that history will repeat itself.
I am hoping for a great game from RT, including several deep connections to Wallace, Clay, and Hartline.

Back
Top Bottom