*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

Just throw it up for Wallace! Just throw it up! He'll catch it! Why can't Tanny just throw it deep for Wallace to run under it?!

Mike Wallace is ****.

I have to keep myself from imagining a whole season with Wallace and Moore, who can actually throw an accurate deep ball.

This falls on joe. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Why does he not let someone else return kicks? Why does he not step in and call plays when asshole Sherman screw up. He is just as much to blame and Ireland at this point for refusing to change.

Outcoached, outhustled, outplayed.

Flat out embarrassing performance. Or shall I say, the same damn performance we seem to see every season for the past decade when a win is needed.

Moore hasnt played in two years lol shut up

lol... Moore is what he is...You go with the go that has shown promise when fighting for the playoffs. But since this game looks like it's lost now and tannys injured, you go to moore. But stop with this Moore is better stuff.

Back
Top Bottom