*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

lol... Moore is what he is...You go with the go that has shown promise when fighting for the playoffs. But since this game looks like it's lost now and tannys injured, you go to moore. But stop with this Moore is better stuff.

I never said hes better. It just obvious he wont play good after sitting out for two years

Playoffs are gone, Baltimore are champs, and they will show up for their games.

Philbin and Sherman should be ashamed of themselves, and you know what? They put us in this position. When we couldn't beat these guys in October, the Bucs in November, or close out the Pats, or close out the Panthers, it was all on bad play calling. This game should mean almost nothing, except maybe the AFC East Title. We should have wrapped up a playoff spot weeks ago.

It's gonna be pretty tough to return for next season after this one. I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not. How many rebuilods can the Miami fanbase endure before it all comes crashing down?

Not for nothing but Matt Moore seemed to throw that deep ball to Hartline just fine

Idk,, its been tannehills issue getting the deep passes to Wallace. The deep passes I see tannehill hit have been to hartline and Clay and other WRs.

Just another ugly unforgettable loss.

Our oline including brenner, pouncey, jerry, Mckinnie, and clabo are no match for Buffalo's defensive line. This is no fluke.
Until the players are changed, this will be the result when we play them.
Our defense did enough to win the game. Our offense lost this game

Sherman has to go the play calling is awful have Tanny run a play do something,,,,,it's been the same thing every series

Wow shutout against the Bills. This is a nightmare for us. We have been outclassed today from the start. After all the crap this team has been through and to be shut out by the Bills. What a way to end it.

Philbin and Sherman should be ashamed of themselves, and you know what? They put us in this position. When we couldn't beat these guys in October, the Bucs in November, or close out the Pats, or close out the Panthers, it was all on bad play calling. This game should mean almost nothing, except maybe the AFC East Title. We should have wrapped up a playoff spot weeks ago.
Good points, all of them.

Back
Top Bottom