*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Never said we will just we can. Everybody saying the pats won't lose to anybody. GB will beat them

Maybe. We all certainly hope so. But if the Pats can move the ball on Detroit, I'm not so sure GB's defense is going to keep the score low. And with how the Pat's secondary is playing now, I'm not sure Rodgers can have his way with them. It's not a game I'd be confident putting money on.

Still not getting any help today. If we lose today we're going back to about 10 or 11 seed.

I'm trying to gauge how big that "If" is. A little help?
I believe in this team but winning in new England is tough. There's no shame is losing that game. 11-5 is realistic I think

Need a big effort from our Fins today! Look forward to a great game!

Wish Finnegan and Clay were playing, but can't help that. Need our other tight ends to step it up...

xaQ6Pdq-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Sturgis hitting from 57. Not.in that pic, but later.

Snow is very light. Not bad at all. Nothing at all like Pittsburgh last year. My hands are starting to get cold though.

Tannehill to Wallace deep today many times, I HOPE :)

Or we could have four or five methodical, clock killing, touchdown drives. I prefer the latter. Quick deep ball touchdowns just give the ball back to Peyton with a bunch of time. We have been down that path before, doesn't end well.

Tannehill to Wallace deep today many times, I HOPE :)

Check the weather and wind reports, then get back to us.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Or we could have four or five methodical, clock killing, touchdown drives. I prefer the latter. Quick deep ball touchdowns just give the ball back to Peyton with a bunch of time. We have been down that path before, doesn't end well.

:clapping:

Back
Top Bottom