*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 20m 20 minutes ago
Also, OL Nate Garner is interestingly running with the "inactive crew" today. I'm not sure what that means.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Must mean that Smith and Fox are going to be active as back ups. Colledge starts.

If Miami wins out we still have this division. GB will take new England its in GB I believe.

James WalkerVerified account
‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins HOFer Dan Marino made the trip and is on the field. He's back in John Elway's territory. Good battles back in the day. #Broncos

James WalkerVerified account
‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins HOFer Dan Marino made the trip and is on the field. He's back in John Elway's territory. Good battles back in the day. #Broncos

I love Dan.

If Miami wins out we still have this division. GB will take new England its in GB I believe.

Win out?? Let's just focus in the exceedingly tough task of today. Also our entire schedule is tough regardless of what the records say.

People forget we've only beaten 1 team that would be in the playoffs if they started today. No game it's easy for us. We can forget about the division.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 1m 1 minute ago
Dolphins inactives:
24 Cortland Finnegan
32 Jalil Brown
42 Charles Clay
56 Jonathan Freeny
75 Nate Garner
76 Anthony Johnson
77 Billy Turner

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 4m 4 minutes ago
Jason Fox is active and on deck at RT. RT @BFem09: why are Turner AND Garner inactive?

Back
Top Bottom