*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

This is a different feel today because you fully 100% expect a loss. So anything more then that is a crazy lucky break and outcome. In Denver, them coming off an embarrassing loss, Manning is going to be gunning with anger today, which is not good for the Fins. In that thin cold air of Denver, it doesn't bode well for Miami. If this game was in Miami, the Fins would have an excellent chance of winning.

So without the stress of expecting or hoping for a win, we can watch and just hope some lucky break occurs or Manning goes down early with a torn ACL or something. Need something quirky to get anything close to a W today vs the angry Broncos.

I'd say 34-13 if I had to guess, but it could be 24-16 as well.

So do we know who is starting at running back today? I would love to see Williams catchting screen passes and slants out of the backfield. That kid is dangerous with the ball.

Miller is listed as the #1 RB and Williams has moved up over Thomas to #2 in the updated depth chart.

Falcons up 7-0 on the Browns, Julio Td

Grrrr I hate the fact that the patriots have a stout defense, they're blowing up the Lions O line

FJHOFIx-1.jpg

This is a different feel today because you fully 100% expect a loss. So anything more then that is a crazy lucky break and outcome. In Denver, them coming off an embarrassing loss, Manning is going to be gunning with anger today, which is not good for the Fins. In that thin cold air of Denver, it doesn't bode well for Miami. If this game was in Miami, the Fins would have an excellent chance of winning.

So without the stress of expecting or hoping for a win, we can watch and just hope some lucky break occurs or Manning goes down early with a torn ACL or something. Need something quirky to get anything close to a W today vs the angry Broncos.

I'd say 34-13 if I had to guess, but it could be 24-16 as well.

Hoping for someone to go down with a torn ACL is pathetic, even if it's against an opponent. You are MORON!

If there are 30-35 mph wind gusts I wouldn't be surprised. If not the Broncos will be looking to pass pass pass pass.

Running it will take some pressure off of the line. Plus, with all the focus about the Denver passing game for Miami, maybe they will be caught sleeping.

Running it will take some pressure off of the line. Plus, with all the focus about the Denver passing game for Miami, maybe they will be caught sleeping.

We can only hope. Coyle has to come up with something because you know Denver's line is going to respond to the oral ass whipping they took this week.

Fast, quick receivers can abuse NE's CB's. Use motion and bunch formations and I think they get open a ton.

I hope they try to run it all day. Sure beats the alternative :idk:

My fear is we out play them but Manning hits a couple long ones and pulls it out.
If I'm Coyle i'll give them the underneath stuff just prevent the big play over the top.

Still I think we pull this one out and show we belong in the conversation.

****ing Fauria dropped the Td from Stafford...

Today is Peyton's lucky day. Cameron Wake is gonna sack that bitch so hard that he is gonna fix that fivehead he has into a normal forehead

Back
Top Bottom