*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 150 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

EVIL DYLAN: LOL you got to get RT's dick out of your mouth and be objective for once. Yes, it wasn't his fault. He played pretty good today, but in the end, a franchise QB is one who leads you back when you need him the most late in the 4th like Marino did for so many years and like the top QB's in this league do all the time. Happened to Miami 3 times this year now (Rodgers, Stafford, Manning). See a trend? RT can't do it.

The game was over before it began anyway. Who would pick Miami to upset today? We all had this as a sure loss.

These players on this team are so f*cking stupid -- and bad. Where the f*ck was Wake and Vernon today???????????????????????

ei387-1.gif

The Dolphins Done It To Us Again!

It was going to take 35+ to beat this team WITH anything remotely approaching a defense on our part. Without, paid-a-ton names his score.

He did.

That comment is kick in the junk worthy! Leave ****ty fan and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Why am I the ****ty fan? I've been enduring this **** for more than twenty years.

What has this ****ing team ever shown me except garbage?

Green Bay, Detroit, Denver...season over. Philbin over.

EVIL DYLAN: LOL you got to get RT's dick out of your mouth and be objective for once. Yes, it wasn't his fault. He played pretty good today, but in the end, a franchise QB is one who leads you back when you need him the most late in the 4th like Marino did for so many years and like the top QB's in this league do all the time. Happened to Miami 3 times this year now (Rodgers, Stafford, Manning). See a trend? RT can't do it.

The game was over before it began anyway. Who would pick Miami to upset today? We all had this as a sure loss.
It's impossible to remove it from his mouth. It's his pacifier.

You are clueless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom