*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 152 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

All u chicken littles need to chill out; tough game lots of critical injuries get off ur high horses u retards

I'm so depressed, so so depressed. The last 14 years with the same ****. I really thought we had this one

Same here, look so god to start and get our hopes up for this ****ing bull****. When will it ever ****ing change?

Unfortunately, Philbin will get another year by using the injury excuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD,

We scored 7 freaking points in the second half, and that's because the special teams gave us the ball inside the 10. Offense sucked in the second half also. Team Loss !!!

Dude, really?

Eat a bowl of dicks while you're hiding under your binkie after every loss. You're not even worth responding to since you stunt have the character to ever back anything that you've ever said up.

Again disappear as per usual when you lose to the phins, child.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Jeez your soo angry you started talking like an aspie. Or is it RT in your mouth again? Please decipher this language. And unlike the phins defense i only disappear only maybe once a season.

All u chicken littles need to chill out; tough game lots of critical injuries get off ur high horses u retards

Just keep telling yourself that while we piss away another season because of injuries and close calls. Same old crap dude, different year

I feel like that guy on the razor commercial that gets ball punched at the counter and as he doubles over he gets a uppercut to the glass jaw...out like a light...

Balls

EVIL DYLAN: LOL you got to get RT's dick out of your mouth and be objective for once. Yes, it wasn't his fault. He played pretty good today, but in the end, a franchise QB is one who leads you back when you need him the most late in the 4th like Marino did for so many years and like the top QB's in this league do all the time. Happened to Miami 3 times this year now (Rodgers, Stafford, Manning). See a trend? RT can't do it.

The game was over before it began anyway. Who would pick Miami to upset today? We all had this as a sure loss.

I stopped reading after your first pathetic sentence.

Anyone can see that a tipped ball is not in the qb, anyone but you. You're game time opinions are on the level of a pmsing chick, full of emotional knee jerk responses validated by nothing more than uneducated conjecture. You've been the forums worst game time poster for about three years running, congrats on your continued and future success.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom