*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

anyone else see kovacs in the background? laughing and not even paying attention? pretty sure it was kovacs

Just keep telling yourself that while we piss away another season because of injuries and close calls. Same old crap dude, different year

Good teams win some of the tough games, which Miami can never manage to do.

I stopped reading after your first pathetic sentence.

Anyone can see that a tipped ball is not in the qb, anyone but you. You're game time opinions are on the level of a pmsing chick, full of emotional knee jerk responses validated by nothing more than uneducated conjecture. You've been the forums worst game time poster for about three years running, congrats on your continued and future success.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Who gives a ****, we lost, again..nothing else matters. Bles a double digit fourth qtr lead, another season effectively over.

The Denver altitude. Wake nonexistent.

I'm a huge Wake fan, but how often is he really a factor against an upper-echelon team? He's a very good player, but not great. He can't elevate his game and doesn't have enough good players around him to be able to help make him a bigger factor in games like this.

What kind of defense would you play if you're up by two scores with less than 3 minutes in the game? You think Denver isn't playing deep?

Hey homer we didn't have it at start of game either! You can keep making excuses but we lose!

Back
Top Bottom