*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 154 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Wake either has a monster game, or is non existent.

This team is not ready to play with the big boys. The defense was beyond awful today. Injuries hurt but still where have Wake, Vernon, Starks, Odrick and Mitchell been? This supposedly great defensive line, which is healthy, let Manning have all day to throw today. Also they made CJ Anderson look like Earl Campbell. Bunch of pretenders.

Jeez your soo angry you started talking like an aspie. Or is it RT in your mouth again? Please decipher this language. And unlike the phins defense i only disappear only maybe once a season.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that one auto corrected word could throw off your entire understanding of a sentence. I guess I should have known that a pats fan would need everything spoon fed to them. Oh wait..they already do....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Hey homer we didn't have it at start of game either! You can keep making excuses but we lose!

lol...I'm a homer because I know football and you don't...OK...I'll accept that.

Again...playing mostly backups on the O-line how do you think the line is going to give Tannehill time to throw?

So they just reviewed a non reviewable play and the nfl is not rigged?

Back
Top Bottom