*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

POS9-1.jpg

Andy Slater ‏@AndySlater
Latest forecast for Dolphins-Broncos: Chance of snow toward end of game, wind gusts around 35 mph.

Miami is going to have an awful hard time moving the football. The tackle situation scares me big time.

When "personnel guru" Louis Riddick consistently states he likes how James and Thomas are playing at their new positions, I get scared. Not sure if there is a bigger blowhard on TV analyzing games.

Andy Slater ‏@AndySlater
Latest forecast for Dolphins-Broncos: Chance of snow toward end of game, wind gusts around 35 mph.

**** that. It is already raining down here. I am two hours south of Denver. Well, not rain, but drizzle is more like it. Still though, there is already moisture in the air.

Miami is going to have an awful hard time moving the football. The tackle situation scares me big time.

When "personnel guru" Louis Riddick consistently states he likes how James and Thomas are playing at their new positions, I get scared. Not sure if there is a bigger blowhard on TV analyzing games.

Like we moved the ball last week against a better defense? I don't believe Ware is better than Mario that's crazy talk

Andy Slater ‏@AndySlater

not one weather station is writing anything about snow, even the wind is like 20 mph everywhere

There is snow in Colorado Springs already. They are closer to Denver. This was from the local station KOAA's Facebook page from about 6:40 MST
10625154_10152949175343939_6604485530088-1.jpg

Like we moved the ball last week against a better defense? I don't believe Ware is better than Mario that's crazy talk

First of all, the Fins were at home on a short week and now are in a very hostile environment. Secondly, Ware is a RDE and it is Von Miller in Mario's spot. Both are excellent pass rushers and couple that with being on the road, yeah, I think the offense has issues today.

Have at it if you think the line is going to be okay going fwd.

First of all, the Fins were at home on a short week and now are in a very hostile environment. Secondly, Ware is a RDE and it is Von Miller in Mario's spot. Both are excellent pass rushers and couple that with being on the road, yeah, I think the offense has issues today.

Have at it if you think the line is going to be okay going fwd.

Ware was reported to have an illness yesterday. If he is fighting something today,it will effect his play.

I just think this line is much, much more of an issue than people are making it. I am worried about not just RT's production, but his health.

I just think this line is much, much more of an issue than people are making it. I am worried about not just RT's production, but his health.

Who is not worried about Denver's line? You make it sound like you are the only one worried. Of course their line is a threat, one of the best in the league but we have overcome obstacles all year long. Don't count us out yet.

Back
Top Bottom