***Official Dolphins @ Browns Game Day Thread**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Browns Game Day Thread****

You do realize that if you start a gameday thread, and it ends up being THE official gameday thread with tons of replies, your self-esteem should skyrocket.

This is why there's a competition to be the one who creates THE official gameday thread, and why the thread shows up so early before the game.

Call it "The Self-Esteem Factor."
I've made one gameday thread in my day. Needless to say I was extremely smug afterwards.

You know, if you don't like this dude starting early game threads, then perhaps we should stop posting in this thread and create an entirely different gameday thread instead?

You do realize that if you start a gameday thread, and it ends up being THE official gameday thread with tons of replies, your self-esteem should skyrocket.

This is why there's a competition to be the one who creates THE official gameday thread, and why the thread shows up so early before the game.

Call it "The Self-Esteem Factor."
Then the Fins players should defenitly start making gameday threads...

God I hope we win this one. No excuses JUST WIN!

We must beat the Browns today. I've been smack talking with browns fans all week, and if we lose I will be be gettung ragged on big time.

After 4 hours of pregame, I am spent. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom