***Official Dolphins @ Browns Game Day Thread**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Browns Game Day Thread****

So Jimmy Johnson just said "Henne will force the ball to Brandon Marshall. Marshall has been complaining about not getting the ball enough". JJ's hair must be getting to his brain... Am I missing something?

So Jimmy Johnson just said "Henne will force the ball to Brandon Marshall. Marshall has been complaining about not getting the ball enough". JJ's hair must be getting to his brain... Am I missing something?

If he's going to force balls to Marshall, today is not the day to start. Haden *will* make them pay for it.

Today is all about the underneath stuff. Nickel and dime them to death.

CBS sports had a poll for the coach thats most on the hot seat........out of 4 of course you would guess who was #1 with 52% in votes. You guessed it Tony S.......it's now or never Tony

Today im in laugh mode and by that i mean everytime something bad happens im gonna laugh and not get mad. everyone should try it.

Is it wrong I'm still sporting my Ricky Williams jersey? Only authentic I own...

Back
Top Bottom