*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

TWOOOOO rushing yards......I bet I could gain 2 yards rushing by accidentally tripping forward.

Is Stephen Ross rich enough where he could just retire the whole franchise and take the dolphins out of the NFL so fans would not have to go through this crap every year after year after year after year after year. Not having a Dolphins team in the league would be way less painful then watching this crap year after year after year after year.

Tanny just doesn't have it when the game's on the line. Doesn't have it. Showed it again tonight.

How is this on Tannehill? There was no chance he could get rid of the ball on those 2 sacks. The OL broke down. You can't out that on Tannehill. He made some mistakes, but this loss in no way is on him.

No balls in 1st half, rebound to take lead, no balls in 4TH quarter.

Another fookin rebuild coming....damn seems like a million years when it was great to be a fan of the Dolphins.

That 3 minute drill was horrible and I blame alot of it on coaching. Not getting the play off before the 2 min warning. Not moving thill at all in the pocket, no screen. Nothing. Its not the first time the end of games have played out this way. We stil dont know if we have a QB and that last effort by Wallace tells you what type of player he is.

Mike Glennon didn't beat Miami. He played mediocre ball and handed it to rbs who got yards. The TB line pounded us for rushing yardage, and Sherman ran plays that were puzzling at best. You guys act like all of a sudden some nobody went Drew Brees and threw for 6 tds. This was ball control football, which can win on any given day.

It's the lines job to open holes and protect better they failed..

I really need to stop calling of work to watch these games.

And by the way, if Thomas wasn't such a crap back and our line could run block even a bit Miami wins. Take 2 points off TB and add 1 for the extra point instead of a failed conversion.

Back
Top Bottom