*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

That 3 minute drill was horrible and I blame alot of it on coaching. Not getting the play off before the 2 min warning. Not moving thill at all in the pocket, no screen. Nothing. Its not the first time the end of games have played out this way. We stil dont know if we have a QB and that last effort by Wallace tells you what type of player he is.

I agree and this has been going on every game. That's coaching. And we definitely could have gotten a play off before the warning, not because you're desperate for a play, but because you have them reeling and you can make a big play. Philbin was clapping and nodding as if to say, yeah that's fine, we didn't need that play.

All we needed was a FG to tie. What difference does that make? The 1 point ended up meaning nothing.

It means nothing now, but it would have meant something, because it going to overtime is not winning it. And besides, there's more pressure to get a TD than a FG, I don't care what anybody says, and that's what we had to get, a TD.

Lets face it, this franchise is cursed from the bottom up. I have been on this Earth for 22 years, and I have not seen us be a serious super bowl contender. The Texans were a freaking expansion team, and I have seen them have success in a shorter time. Every year I get my hopes up, only to realize half way through the season that we still freaking suck. This year is no different. We have spent years building the O-Line, and its still terrible. Not only do we fold in the 4th and allow Tannehill to get killed, but they can't make a running lane to save their lives.

Our FA signings? Wheeler and Ellerbee are constantly burned in coverage, and they are never there to stop the run once it hits the second level. Mike Wallace drops everything in sight..sure hell give you one deep pass one day, but other than that, he is useless. Grimes is the only dependable one. Our draft? Jordan is still in on like 10 plays a game, and the two freaking corners we drafted have been injured all year.

We have done everything wrong, but wasted millions of dollars and years doing it. I am to the point where I expect us to lose, and every "bonehead" play is totally expected.

Sherpman, fireland, phailbum, hennehill

I'm sorry but do these stupid play on word names bother anyone else? I mean they aren't very funny or clever at all, and just make people sound childish in my opinion. maybe i'm just cranky like everyone else after the second pathetic display on monday night football this year...

What the hell was wheeler thinking stupid play would have gotten great field position. Typical bonehead play at an important time sums up the last ten years

I'm sorry but do these stupid play on word names bother anyone else? I mean they aren't very funny or clever at all, and just make people sound childish in my opinion. maybe i'm just cranky like everyone else after the second pathetic display on monday night football this year...

No , you are not the only one it bothers. People who come up with them aren't bright or clever so what do you expect> Hennehill... lol

Im just as cranky as u, its just making fun of these clowns helps me laugh it off

Next prime time game? 2016 is my prediction.

NFL Network is obligated to show every team on Thursday night football. That's why Cleveland and Jacksonville got primetime games (Jacksonville's is in early December against Houston)

So Miami will be on at least one next year. It'll probably be against New England, in New England, where we'll get steamrolled

Back
Top Bottom