***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Well I think we can safely call this Henne's worst night as a pro. Hope he is getting it all out of system tonight like the rest of the team. I hope he gets one more drive to see if he can come back and make a play.

This Henne is better than Penny stuff needs to end, its obvious who is the better QB right now, the kid needs more time on the bench.

Hahaha. I am laughing to keep from crying. Really?? We are this bad? It is like we are trying to trick the other teams into thinkning we suck, and then we realized that we really do.

Henne was never that good at michigan. I was suprised they drafted him. I still hope for more but it remains to be seen

nice stuff..... torbor seems to be aruond the ball alot, but never making the tackle. i'd like to see some more aggression out of him.

I can't believe we are actually winning this game. I wish it was a little more lopsided. We suck large balls.

Back
Top Bottom