***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

can we get off the lex hilliard band wagon yet.

3 games stats all stats vs 2nd and 3rd team defenses

27 carries
123 yards
1 TD
2 Catches
11 yards
2 fumbles
1 lost

Another thought on Buck and complaining about the sloppiness. Say what you want about it being the 3rd pre-season game...whatever. It was raining heavy at times which caused problems for everyone on the field. Then there was almost an hour delay between the 2nd quarter and halftime...then you had halftime. If you don't think that would add to the messiness of the game in the freakin pre-season...then stop calling professional sports games.

Does anyone remember a LONG time ago when Buck actually used to be good when he only did baseball? Yeh...that was a LONGGG time ago.

Where's Artie Lange when you need him?

Go Kershaw...(He has been real hot and cold in the preseason...looks good or terrible...)

Hahaha. Wow, there are so many to thank for this award. First I have to thank the coaching staff for doing thier homework on the draft selections and showing we have a future. I would also like to thanks the players for showing me how stupid I was for buying tickets to games this year. If not for them I might have actually Enjoyed a post season this year. And most of all, i would like to thank the announcers for reminding me that I should have gone to bed a long time ago and saved all this energy for something useful, like my early morning poop. Thank you everyone!

tip your waitress! Try the veal!

Back
Top Bottom