*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

The Cardinals are not as good as their 3-0 record implies.

They're also missing some key players that could allow Miami to control the clock with the run. Bush NEEDS to play

lets go dolphins!

[video=youtube;1d5Q0vXbODs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d5Q0vXbODs[/video]

i hate 4pm starts. It gives me way to much time to obsess over my fantasy team

a32l1j-1.jpg

These 4 PM EST starting times almost makes you want to go out and mow the lawn or something. :chuckle: I don't know how you folks on the East Coast can even wait until 1 PM EST for most Phin games. Here in Colorado the games start at 11 AM. I usually start off with a nice Bloody Mary and a little brunch, but I am too nervous to eat anything once the game starts. The nice thing about the late start is I can track my fantasy football players. 3 1/2 hours to kickoff. :up:

These 4 PM EST starting times almost makes you want to go out and mow the lawn or something. :chuckle: I don't know how you folks on the East Coast can even wait until 1 PM EST for most Phin games. Here in Colorado the games start at 11 AM. I usually start off with a nice Bloody Mary and a little brunch, but I am too nervous to eat anything once the game starts. The nice thing about the late start is I can track my fantasy football players. 3 1/2 hours to kickoff. :up:

1PM starts on Sunday are one of the luxuries of living on the east coast. I would dread having to wake up at 10am on a Sunday (west coast) for dolphins games. I wake up early M - F, I want to be able to nurse by Saturday night induced hangover by waking up late on Sunday to watch the fins. :)

1PM starts on Sunday are one of the luxuries of living on the east coast. I would dread having to wake up at 10am on a Sunday (west coast) for dolphins games. I wake up early M - F, I want to be able to nurse by Saturday night induced hangover by waking up late on Sunday to watch the fins. :)

Yeah but the late Sunday night and Monday night games must get over at around Midnight or 1 AM on the East Coast??? I would hate having to get up early on only five hours sleep on Monday/Tuesday morning.....but it must be horrible for people in Hawaii who have to get up at 7 or 8 am to watch kickoffs on Sundays. :up:

I tend to wake up early no matter what so I hate waiting on football to start, even the 1pm games. I generally save a couple shows to watch for Sunday morning to kill some time unless the gf makes me do chores :). I was out in Vegas one year during football season, it was great having games start right when I was waking up.

Watching the 9ers and Jets. Man, do I hate the Jets. lol.

Back
Top Bottom