*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

Fitzpatrick just had a ball batted at the line. Must not be looking receivers off.

I would like to see some trickeration early for the Fins. Make a statement and put the Cards on their heals.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I got an awful gut feeling about this game. I am starting to move on to Cincinnati for next week.

I got an awful gut feeling about this game. I am starting to move on to Cincinnati for next week.
Myself, I don't share the same sentiment, too many key injuries for the Cards. With Reggie (hopefully) in we'll see what happens.

Poor Dedrick Epps just had his knee shredded thanks to a Tony call of a Tebow jump pass. Brutal.

Tony is ****ing brutal.

is reggie warming up?
thats what i want to know.

:lol: Patrick Turner. So glad I don't have to read about how he "just needs a chance" anymore.

we need a quality win...had it last week and let it sip away

Thank god I finally get the game and don't have to watch online. I think it'll be a good hard fought defensive battle. I also just can't see the Cardinals starting 4-0. I think we take this. Definitely not expecting a repeat of last time we went into their stadium.

Back
Top Bottom