*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

I hate the Jets. Imagine if we won last week the tailspin they would be in? I think the 49ers and Texans will take care of it.

If not, Tony will make sure they blow.

After Tony's chest thumping, I want to beat his ass every time now. **** him.

I hope Jeannette Sparano is pissed and sitting on a crate somewhere on the sideline.

Tebow starting next week for the Jests would make my year.... oh, the fun I will have poking fun at the waste of a franchise

Lmao, win or lose im feeling good allready.

Yeah, combined with the Jets a$$ kickin and a Dolphins upset would set the rest of the week up damn nice:brewskis:

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

nice push off by cromartie

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

dam I want the 9nrs to get 40... still possible, Jets have 4 turnovers already

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

If Tanny can with stand the pressure the first qrtr and a half without turning it over, we mite be ok today.

Awww the Jets look so bad they switched to atl/car... No more comedy show for me.

Rex has got to be thinking about T-bow

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

lol jets punt blocked:chuckle:
9ers ball at 3

Guess the Pats were just spotting Buffalo 14 to make the game interesting. Jet's have gone full retard.

Back
Top Bottom