*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

Jets held on 3rd and goal, but got flagged for d holding... first and goal at 2

TD
34-0:420:

Ass kicking in the Meadowlands.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

You think this game was "special" for Tony going against Harbaugh? ooops.

That's what a REAL Defense does against the worst offense in the league (Jets)...

Totally shuts them down making them look like the bad high school offense that they are

15 minutes guys and gals!! Lets go Dolphins.

Fitz has 3 tds and 3 picks for Billskies

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Ass kicking in the Meadowlands.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

You think this game was "special" for Tony going against Harbaugh? ooops.

:chuckle:

BTW, the Texans are the best in the league. I said that last spring and hold to it.

incomplete to Patrick Turner.... 3 feet above his head... Tebow Time

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

The Jets and Bills look HORRIBLE today. How the **** did we lose against the Jets. Sheesh.

Kinda like Coach Fox mentioned earlier, just think if we would of hit one of the two fg missed last week. They would be calling for heads, if not already

The Jets will be a movie in about a week.

**** Tony.

I thought Tony should have been fired at the end of 2010. I kind of felt for him because of Ross' actions. With that said, his chest beating last week? **** him. Coach with a professional attitude. Coach like you expected to score. **** him.

Back
Top Bottom