*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

mcmichal with a diving catch and another 18 yard mcmichal grab lol

they reall do look like the defence of the 80's back when we had Marino but still couldn't win.....just pathetic

Ozzy rules!!

for those who want Luck so bad, I sure hope he can cover, tackle, pass and run block and return kicks for more than 10 yards.....if he can do all that we should have a chance next year.

Ozzy rules!!

Enough just enough! This crap regime dug the garbage can for a QB and we suck! By the way our elite LT can't block, our 1st round de can't tackle, our 1st round db can only flap his gums! So your theory is old and sucks!

Are you kidding, that isn't the same Randy McMichael from WAY back when with Miami is it? Please tell me it isn't, he'd be 40 and beating our ***?? LOL

lmao i love how ex-doplhin's constantly burn us. I swear someone in this organization f*cked someone else's mother and karma just keeps coming back to us.

Anyone think Henne is sitting this one out in a desperate attempt to give Sparano an excuse to survive the bye?

only down by a TD and yet it feels as if we're down by 24 points

Ozzy rules!!

Ball clearly hit the ground. How do you not challenge that?

Back
Top Bottom