*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

for those who want Luck so bad, I sure hope he can cover, tackle, pass and run block and return kicks for more than 10 yards.....if he can do all that we should have a chance next year.

Ozzy rules!!

People have been saying this since the ****ing early 2000s. If you don't have a franchise QB, nothing else matters. Cam ****ing Newton is on pace to break Marino's record for crying out loud. QB is now more important than ever.

we can't get pressure on anyone. we could make Tony Sparano look cool and collected back there

Man Im so happy theres a bye next week so I can do something more useful on my Sunday. Like take a nap or take out the trash.

get rid of Sparano and Henne and bring in Luck, I guarantee every Dolphin player will be playing hard instead of dogging it out there cause they don't believe in the coach or QB like they are now.

That is why you go for it, Tony. We need ****ING TD's or at least a chance for them.

Enough just enough! This crap regime dug the garbage can for a QB and we suck! By the way our elite LT can't block, our 1st round de can't tackle, our 1st round db can only flap his gums! So your theory is old and sucks!

relax dude, can you feel the sarcasm?.....I'm not saying we shouldn't draft Luck, I'm just saying QB is not the only problem......damn, we had Marino and still couldn't win so stop thinking that ONE QB is gonna get us a superbowl....it takes more than that.

Ozzy rules!!

Odd. Norv Turner wasn't fist pumping and acting like a fool after that field goal make. What's wrong with him?

Back
Top Bottom