*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!***** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict a lot of fisting going on..... Yeah and some fist pumping too.

You guys are giving too much credit. There on fire
Beating 2 0fer teams, Oakland with the
Worst QB showing iv seen. And a miracle over sd. There due
For a letdown!! I live
Downtown kc, I think we a good shot! Cassel is very inaccurate. There
Rb is jackie battle. If smith can have a good day on Bowe we just have to stop the slant pass. And yes, flowers is a stud
Corner but is 5'9. We must throw to marshall on some deep shots

You guys are giving too much credit. There on fire
Beating 2 0fer teams, Oakland with the
Worst QB showing iv seen. And a miracle over sd. There due
For a letdown!! I live
Downtown kc, I think we a good shot! Cassel is very inaccurate. There
Rb is jackie battle. If smith can have a good day on Bowe we just have to stop the slant pass. And yes, flowers is a stud
Corner but is 5'9. We must throw to marshall on some deep shots

Reading your post at 9:30 PM hurts my brain.

I can't txt a message worth a **** on my
Phone... Lot of accidental spacebar. My apologizes :/

I'm glad we have an "official" gameday thread.

I was really afraid someone was going to create an unofficial one.

I forgot about making this...silly me.

I think the Dolphins run D is going to make Jackie Battle look like the Priest Holmes of old. We can make fun of his girly first name all we want but what would it matter when he's running for over 150 yards on us?

I think the Fins win. They get a bounty of turnovers and the Chiefs will be flat off of Monday night.

all i ask for miami is make the game entertaining, but in the end lose. damn i feel like **** saying that. never in my lifetime would i have thought i would want miami to lose, but we need too for our future.

I forgot about making this...silly me.

I think the Dolphins run D is going to make Jackie Battle look like the Priest Holmes of old. We can make fun of his girly first name all we want but what would it matter when he's running for over 150 yards on us?
i got a chance to watch jackie battle play a full game for the first time monday night, and after observing him, i think he blows. hes really slow also it seems like.

can he get a td or 2? ya, but he wont have a good day on the ground.

At least the game is at 1pm and I do not have to wait for the ****show to start.

Daylight Savings makes me wait longer though.

who cares if battle can't run against us... who the hell is gonna stop dwayne bowe and jon baldwin??? answer... nobody. I think we will lose by 14 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom