*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!***** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner should be somewhere upfront. See if he can play on the edge at RT.

Well no surprise, Incognito is Sparano's baby.

But heres the thing that boggles the mind, at least i think for a rational person. I know its only one game but in that one game Gardner played better than any game Incognito has played in this year, at least in my opinion. I know the adage is you dont lose your spot to an injury but why not see if the left side of our line moving toward the future is Long - Gardner - Pouncey.

If it is, that goes a long way to solving our OL problems

But heres the thing that boggles the mind, at least i think for a rational person. I know its only one game but in that one game Gardner played better than any game Incognito has played in this year, at least in my opinion. I know the adage is you dont lose your spot to an injury but why not see if the left side of our line moving toward the future is Long - Gardner - Pouncey.

You are correct. That is what is frustrating about this season. There are so few young guys to work with that could become answers next year. Obviously, with a new coach coming he might not give a **** about 2/3's of the current roster. However, it would make the rest of the year enjoyable.

It goes beyond just playing better then Incognito. He outperformed the right side of the line as well.

That's the problem, Tony is not a rational person :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom