*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!***** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you root for or against the Dolphins, it doesn't have an impact on the players, so can we all just enjoy this win as Dolphins fans?

With the whole SFL thing aside. Not hoping for a loss but I still can't enjoy this cause it's too little too late. We aren't going any where with this win and each win truly only hurts us. So okay we are going to win and we look pretty good. We won't go win less. Still does nothing to help us in any way. What are we gonna carry this momentum over to next year?

i dont care what some are saying in when/ if we win today we lose Luck. I never figured we get him /c we are not as bad as we have been playing. We are more likly to get Barkley or Jones as a QB.
I would love Luck but i dont think he was ever really in our cards. We will win 2-3 games i think by end of year and then pick in the top 5.

Bad coverage by Smith? Or was it cover 2? Either way, GREAT hit Bell!

Devastating

why do we have to win, this team will be 5-11/8-8 for the next 20 years

COME ON CHIEFS! these idiots LOSE when they should win..and win when they should LOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom