*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!***** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the Chiefs coaching staff is stupid. Why not just run a QB draw like everyone else does on us?

I'm a huge suck forLucker but I'm loving this performance by the fins. It screws us out of the chance to long term fix this franchise but got to admire the effort and the never say ddie effort today against an in form oppenent.

Since our fades never work near the other teams goaline lets run a few by our goaline

I'm a huge suck forLucker but I'm loving this performance by the fins. It screws us out of the chance to long term fix this franchise but got to admire the effort and the never say ddie effort today against an in form oppenent.

Should have just stopped right there and realized what you just wrote

Finally, a man giving credit where credit is due.

Agreed. And even if we don't get Luck, a 1st round QB is still possible.

I'm not sure I understand. We make and post in threads all week about how the team sucks and our players are underperforming and now we are sad that we are blowing out the KC. Oh well. I guess we are forfeiting the guaranteed 11 and 12 win seasons and double digit super bowls we would surely get with Luck.

Face it, we are NOT beating the colts out for Luck so change your objectives people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom