*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

anyone think gaffney makes a few plays today?
I do. The Colts secondary is banged up and not that good to begin with. Factor in he has a game under his belt, one in which he could've had a big day in and then throw in a Hartline injury to boot and you have the recipe for a big day from Gaffney and Bess. Wouldnt be upset if Moore catches a bomb either :)

scary stat fromt witter #Dolphins have lost 12 straight the game AFTER playing the #Jets

Wow...shows the emotional standpoint of playing the Jets. Also shows how the Fins have been very average over the years. Win one, Lose one. etc.

Joe Rose says that RT looked good in warmups. Looked quick, moved around well and threw it nice.

I want to see sean smith continue to improve. Covering reggie wayne should be a good expierence for him. Maybe we can get reggie more involved this week god knows i could use the fantasy points. I finally get to see andy luck play.

I have a bad feeling about this game. I don't think I'm going to watch today lol. I hope because I don't watch it that they win

Back
Top Bottom