*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

I want to see sean smith continue to improve. Covering reggie wayne should be a good expierence for him. Maybe we can get reggie more involved this week god knows i could use the fantasy points. I finally get to see andy luck play.

He was stuck on him the first time they met back in 09 I believe. 3 for 31 or something. But that was a different offense and garcon/clark were tearing miami up.

Funny how a little winning streak creates enthusiasm.... I'M Jacked!

We need to put some hits on Luck today. He's the only one that can beat us, so we need to get him outof his comfort zone.

Great info from Solomon Wilcots already. The dolphins have to be concerned about tannehills 5 INTs on the road. No mention that 3 of them came in the first game against the best team in football. And he actually has played well other than that. Good job Wilcots...how do you guys like this get into this business?

Join us in the chat guys. IMHO its better than this. No need to refresh.

We're going to win, I have a good feeling about this game.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Join us in the chat guys. IMHO its better than this. No need to refresh.

What's the link to the chat?

I hope we lose-out to get a high draft pick and get a REAL quarterback. This Tannehill kid is garbage.

Let's Go Miami!

HomerPhinRocksgif-1.jpg

We're going to win, I have a good feeling about this game.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

What's the link to the chat?
Yea how dp we get there?

You guys are crackin me up, lets see, we just played the bengals and jets, teams way more scarier than the colts could ever be and no one showed this type of concern against them but now we play the garbage colts and all the sudden everyone is shaking? give me a break. We are going to stomp a mudhole over there in indy, have some confidence in your team for once, il save my fear for when we play the 49ers. Not the colts.

Back
Top Bottom