***Official Dolphins @ Jaguars Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Jaguars Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! :)Let's see our Fins go for two wins in a row as they travel upstate to play their interstate rivals Jacksonville Jaguars. Gametime is by 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot: :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

less than 12 hours to go ... off to sleep (that'll kill some time)

less than 12 hours to go ... off to sleep (that'll kill some time)
The way I look at it: The later I stay up, the longer I sleep. The longer I sleep, the closer it is to 1 PM. ****, nevermind. I have to get up early to Watch Ricky on NFL gameday morning!

I hope we get up by a couple of scores early and coast to a win. It may not be likely, but it would be nice to have the game well in hand by the fourth quarter. Go Phins!

I heard the game is blacked out in the Jacksonville area as they couldn't even sell out tickets for this game. There is no excuse if we can't beat this team. Also, why does every guy at the NFL Network call them the "Jagwires?"

Hi, everyone! :)Let's see our Fins go for two wins in a row as they travel upstate to play their interstate rivals Jacksonville Jaguars. Gametime is by 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot: :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

...think you mean intrastate, OP. Interstate implies between two different states.

Back
Top Bottom