***Official Dolphins @ Jaguars Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Jaguars Game Day Thread***

Salguero is reporting plenty of Fin fans, not alot of Jag fans thinks fin fans will take over stadium

@edgarthompson: The Jags better get Tim Tebow in here or this franchise is outta here, there aren't even 100 fans in the stands right now, 75 mins to k-off.

lol

I think the fact that nobody is going to show up to the biggest game of the season for the Jags is pretty depressing. I'm not even a Jaguars fan and I feel sadness.

I hope Tim Tebow can bring in fans for them, I don't want LA to steal the Jags from Florida.

I think the fact that nobody is going to show up to the biggest game of the season for the Jags is pretty depressing. I'm not even a Jaguars fan and I feel sadness.

I hope Tim Tebow can bring in fans for them, I don't want LA to steal the Jags from Florida.
I do. 2 teams in Florida is enough, never mind 3.

I would like to know why your name is Chad Henne yet have a Chad Pennington avatar.

NFLN is not taking this game serious. I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it. It's a playoff game for both teams.

Back
Top Bottom