***Official Dolphins @ Jaguars Game Day Thread*** | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Jaguars Game Day Thread***

If we can win every game left this season by one ugly point, I’ll take it!

It's because we played an injury ravaged JAX team, otherwise we would've lost today

Why would we lose the game? The Jax had MJD and we stopped him cold. Garrad is still the QB and he sucks. We gave up the big play and we held them numerous. Why must you disrespect the defense???? They have been pretty bad, but when they play decent, you still diss them. :rolleyes2: .. If you were a Lions fan, I think you would have killed yourself by now. Team is 7-6. They are not great, but they are not terrible. They are an INC team, we all know that.

I'd like to see the phins play the colts again. I think we match up great with them and were better than before.

i didnt root for them to lose.. I said we didnt deserve to win

I see. So this defense didnt deserve to win for the performance that put on today? We scored more points than they did, hence they deserved to win.

Why are people saying we didnt deserve to win....thats bleeping ridiculous. We deserved to win because we put more point on the board than the other team. The offense shot themselves in the foot a couple of times, but it's to know that the defense was able to shut down the jags offense. So you'll take this win and like it. STOP THE BIATCHING!!!

i didnt root for them to lose.. I said we didnt deserve to win

So, you think the jags did? We outplayed them all day, had a bunch of turnovers and still won. We did deserve to win. we stuck it out and our D won it for us. We aren't the Colts dude! We'll need to win ugly games to get to the playoffs. Enjoy the victory!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom